Scully Signal Co., Wilmington, Mass., is celebrating its 80th anniversary with a special Customer Appreciation Event on Thursday, Sept. 22. The free event will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST at its headquarters in Wilmington, and will include plant tours, product seminars, service workshops, and a barbecue lunch and refreshments under the tent. Some of the topics to be covered during the day will include:
- Technical tips for maintenance and troubleshooting tank trailer and loading rack overfill prevention systems
- Bulk plant liquid storage and transfer regulations—what is required, and Scully solutions
- New product seminars—new rack control tester and IntelliCheck3 onboard truck control unit
- Whistles andgauges—tips for proper installation
- Special 80thanniversary product savings
Francis P. Scully founded the company in 1936 with the invention of the Ventalarm Signal®, a device designed to prevent spillage when filling residential oil tanks. Katrina Ohl Scully, executive vice president, said, “As we celebrate 80 years of serving the petroleum and chemical industries, this is our way to thank you to all our customers—past, present, and future—for choosing Scully! We have deep appreciation for our customers, suppliers, and employees who have allowed us to play an important role in the industry and thrive for more than eight decades. The event presents the opportunity for us to engage with our customers, offer technical know-how, and share how Scully is shaping the future of the industry.”
Online registration is required for admission to the event and the individual seminars and workshops. For more information on the event, visit http://marketing.scully.com/80-cae-evite.
Scully Signal technologies are designed to provide for the safe, efficient, and reliable transportation, storage, and handling of valuable liquid resources.