The Southern New England Energy Conference will be held Sept. 18-19 in Newport, R.I.
Sponsored by the Connecticut Energy Marketers Association, the Massachusetts Energy Marketers Association and the Oil Heat Institute of Rhode Island, the event is primarily an education conference. The agenda features more than 20 breakout sessions, including:
– Findings from EPA’s Hallmark Diesel Corrosion Study
– What We Can Learn From European Heating Technology
– What Your Service Techs Are Thinking
– 7 Mistakes Oil Companies Make When Entering Into Propane
– How You Can Profit From Renewable Energy Credits
– Selling Biodiesel as a Transportation Fuel
– So You’ve Got Storage—Can You Become a Wholesaler?
Though not a trade show, the event will feature more than two dozen exhibits of products and services.
For more information, a complete list of breakout sessions, and to register, go to http://sneec.weebly.com/.