The 5th Annual Empire State Energy Conference will bring energy industry leaders and supporters from across New York to the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, New York. All associations and affiliates located in New York and the Northeast are welcome to participate in this two-day conference, featuring:
- ESEA and UNYEA Meetings
- Various business sessions
- Numerous sponsorship opportunities
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Table Top Displays
- Outdoor Truck Exhibits (5 Spaces Available)
- NORA Education Classes
- Networking Reception with Live Entertainment
- Keynote with Senator Oberacker
- Golf at Legendary Leatherstocking Golf Course
Monday, August 29 – Tuesday, August 30
Cooperstown, New York
Group standard room rate for the conference is $359 and is available from August 28 – August 31. Upgrade room types available upon request, and subject to upgrade fees based on availability.
Two ways to register
|Call the reservation desk 800-348-6222Monday-Saturday 8:30am-7pm(hours vary). Make sure to mention the group name (EMPIRE STATE ENERGY ASSOCIATION) and dates for the discounted rate.||Or you can BOOK ONLINE NOWBe sure to use group code 3546929 for the discounted rate.|
Room Block Cut-Off Date: Thursday, July 28
NY State Senator
Senator Peter Oberacker is serving his first term representing the 51st Senate District. Elected in 2020 during a global pandemic, Senator Oberacker is keenly aware of the many critical issues and concerns facing the nine counties he represents.
Senator Oberacker’s leading priorities include:
- Expanding broadband access to meet the needs of the entire state, specifically rural areas that have been left behind;
- Supporting small businesses, ensuring they have the resources needed to increase employment;
- Assisting volunteer EMS squads with training requirements, recruitment, and retention;
- Improving infrastructure including upstate roads and bridges.
Prior to his election to the state senate, Peter served as a member of the Otsego County Board of Representatives where he chaired the Public Works Committee, served as vice-chair of the Administration Committee, and was a member of Human Services, Negotiations, and Inter-Governmental Affairs committees. Previously, Peter served as Maryland Town Supervisor and as a town board member.
A dedicated community member, Peter is a member of his local Fire Department and EMS squad and is a member of the Masonic Lodge. Peter is a graduate of Schenevus High School and SUNY Delhi. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Shannon, of 34 years. They have two adult children.
If you have any questions or require additional information, contact Kris DeLair at 518-280-6645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.