Fuel delivery and HVAC software company Cargas Systems reported that it brought over 250 attendees to the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, Pa., for its 8th annual Cargas Energy Summit. Attendance was 40% more than last year’s event, the company said.
“The theme of the conference was community. It’s where we could all come together—Cargas employees, customers, and partners—to help each other become more successful,” said Nate Scott, Cargas Systems’ president. “Building our community of customers and partners and supporting the local community in Lancaster was important to us.”
In addition to ample networking opportunities, the Aug. 30-31 event included:
- Review of the Cargas Energy strategic product roadmap to give customers a glimpse of the enhanced software capabilities to come
- Product feedback sessions that provided customers with open forums to share experiences and identify needs
- Presentations by partners about how customers can better leverage technology to grow their businesses
- Customer-led sessions during which customers taught each other about the software and industry best practices for running their businesses more efficiently and effectively
- Cargas-led hands-on labs and training sessions
Cargas, based in Lancaster, Pa., is an employee-owned business software and consulting company specializing in: mobile and back office software for fuel delivery and HVAC service companies, and Intacct cloud accounting, Microsoft Dynamics, and custom software solutions.